15 year old

Using Mama's Powder Action would do wonders.

I just checked out Mama's site and she has some really nifty actions. Unfortunately, my budget is really tight since opening up our art gallery. I would love to know how to do it myself, too. :)

To smooth skin tones, I duplicate the layer, then apply a guassian blur. This eliminates any unwanted blemishes. Then I add some noise to give it the illusion of texture. Then create a layer mask so the blurred skin is only shown on the skin and the eyes and lips etc are still sharp (from the original). Then just adjust the opacity to make it look natural.

To smooth skin tones, I duplicate the layer, then apply a guassian blur. This eliminates any unwanted blemishes. Then I add some noise to give it the illusion of texture. Then create a layer mask so the blurred skin is only shown on the skin and the eyes and lips etc are still sharp (from the original). Then just adjust the opacity to make it look natural.

Whooooooooooooo!!! Thanks! I can't wait to give it a try when I get home. :lovey:

I love the first picture!

Thank you. :hug::

Not a fan of the editing, looks much too overdone.. perhaps it's the pose you caught her in too that's skewing my opinion.. it's wonderful her mom likes it 'cause i'm sure that's who is buying it! myself though, i would have probably re-shot

i think you need to apply a mask layer so the effect only covers her face, not the eyes and the hair. I use filter/noise/median with a value of 15 pixels, then i apply the layer mask and reduce the opacity.

Thanks, Alejandro. I am new to photoshop, so I tend to not know when to stop playing, ha ha. I'll try your suggestion next! :)

Marian

i can NOT belive she is 15...she looks mid 20's!?

Most reactions

Back