1920's themed weding

rub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was contacted a few days ago by a photographer who is getting married in 3 weeks. She is having a 1920's themed wedding in a heritage park with lots of neat old buildings.

I was hoping someone out there may have some creative ideas or links to other photographers or resources that they may want to share for this themed wedding. I am feeling quite overwhelmed at photographing another photographer, so I am hoping that some homework from my can bring a great style to these photos.

Any info is appreciated!

Thanks.
Kristal

Last edited:
Have you seen the Fedora Lounge forum? They are interested in everything vintage. Some of the members have homes that have one or more entire rooms outfitted for a specific year - amazing stuff. There's quite a lot on clothing, living full time in a specific period, etc.

- Randy

Thanks so much for the link!

Cheers,
Kristal

Um. a themed wedding at heritage park (are you in Calgary? I can't find anywhere on your site where you are shooting from other then you were raised in Salmon Arm) is pretty hard NOT to rock :) Just do what you do best and ou will be okay. They obviously trust you so... go with it :)

Thanks everyone. I am located in Salmon Arm and we have a place called Haney Heritage Park. I haven't been there in years but I am sure I will be checking it out several times over the next few weeks.

I look forward to sharing my work when I am done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back