1950's inspired Bridal (Amanda)

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yes, the same Amanda as in "Chad and Amanda". She is trying to recreate her beloved grandmothers wedding look.

1. This one is trying to copy a photograph that she brought me of her grandmother's pose.
IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

Wow! These are fantastic! I'm sure she'll love them ... and you should be very proud!

What a great series. She looks like a glowing angel in that last shot. That's gonna be one bride who's extremely happy with her pics, I'll bet.

Cindy - you just keep getting better and better. I know that last shot seems a bit blown out but it's so beautiful and dramatic. I can't help but love it. I'm sure she's going to be tickled pink with it. :thumbsup:

WOW!!!! Can you come to Denver and take pictures of me when I get married???!!!! These are simply stunning!! The last three are amazing but the last two really stand out in my mind - I keep looking back at them just because I can't get over the "classic" feel you were able to so perfectly convey - this is exactly what I hope a photographer can do for me one day soon --- get me perfectly classic, well done photos!! Congrats!

Thank you guys!!!! Taralyn, I'm there woman! :) Colorado is about as close to Heaven as I'll ever get!

beautiful shots cindy! you've recreated the mood so well :D
thanks for sharing these

awesome shots... love these... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back