1967 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray 427

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
Recently had the pleasure of shooting this MINT '67 427. Gorgeous car, amazing condition. Definitely solidifies the C2 Corvette as one of the more beautiful cars ever produced, in my mind anyway. If you'd like, you can read more about it and see a few more photos on MY BLOG

i-7Shk72x-X2.jpg

i-r6DpJ8H-X2.jpg

i-78MJH4K-XL.jpg

i-c6Z8pfv-X2.jpg

i-drnQ3hH-XL.jpg

i-HwLrgWQ-X2.jpg

i-hfB5FMq-X2.jpg

i-LgZc7qd-X2.jpg

i-dpTJznz-XL.jpg
\
i-DcTsSdL-XL.jpg

Sweet! Wow--that dealer price sticker made me go "whoaaaa!" $1,800 in options? And a little over 6 grand total? zOMG....now that speaks to inflation! Of course, when this car was new, first class postage was six cents...a candy bar was 10 cents...gas was about 24 cents a gallon... $100 a month could rent a nice apartment in many areas, and so on and so on.

Droooooollllllllllll :hail:

The only corvette I would ever drive. A Stingray.

In December of 1965, I bought a brand new 1966 426 Hemi Dodge Charger for $4,268.00. The Dodge Charger was officially released in January of 1966. I got mine a week before Christmas in '65. Colorado Blvd was never the same.

Let me just say that I am not much of a "classic car" person. I like nice cars (I have a 2012 Lexus IS350 -- vroom! ;) )

However, these images are really gorgeous and perfect for the classic car enthusiast. I love the retroish processing--it's perfect for the subject. I can seriously imagine these as a set that would sell. I imagine classic car collectors would love something like this.

Nice, Car photography is my Favorite

That is a very clean car. Nice pictures as well ;)

In December of 1965, I bought a brand new 1966 426 Hemi Dodge Charger for $4,268.00. The Dodge Charger was officially released in January of 1966. I got mine a week before Christmas in '65. Colorado Blvd was never the same.

awesome car, i hope to have the chance to shoot a '66 soon!

Let me just say that I am not much of a "classic car" person. I like nice cars (I have a 2012 Lexus IS350 -- vroom! ;) )

However, these images are really gorgeous and perfect for the classic car enthusiast. I love the retroish processing--it's perfect for the subject. I can seriously imagine these as a set that would sell. I imagine classic car collectors would love something like this.

I appreciate the kind words!

Nice, Car photography is my Favorite

That is a very clean car. Nice pictures as well ;)

Thanks very much.

Tried driving my ex inlaws and I didn't fit. Still a gorgeous car. Wonderful pictures.

If Top Gear ever needs a new videographer, you're it!

REALLY like 3 and 4, but they're all great imo

Most reactions

Back