1991 Ferrari F40: The Legend

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
I recently shot this amazing F40 for a company as it is going to auction. What an amazing car, not much else to be said. You can read more and see more photos and videos on my blog posting of the trip!

LINK:
Road trip to Dallas to photograph a 1991 Ferrari F40, a 1972 Ferrari Daytona and a 1954 Hudson Italia! | Theo-Graphics - Theo Civitello - Houston, Texas Wedding, Automotive & Life Photography Blog

F40-3-4-X2.jpg

F40-F-R-X2.jpg

F40-Profile-X2.jpg

F40-Details-1-X2.jpg

F40-Details-2-X2.jpg

F40-Interior-X2.jpg

F40-Seats-X2.jpg

F40-Engine-X2.jpg

F40-Engine-2-X2.jpg

Last edited:
KICK A$$ POST DUDE!

Man, that 118 degree F Texas weather--Ugh!!!!! Awful!

Yeah...what was the air temp there? Like 102? lol...it has been one HOT freakin' summer over much of North America!

I still lust after that car after all these years. Something about Ferrari... Thanks for sharing

Very nice photo shoot. I like the F40, but right now, if I were to win the lotto (HA!) I'd be angling for the 458 Italia!

Beautiful shots, beautiful car. F40 is my second favorite Ferrari (250 GTO takes the top)

edit: Just read some of your blog post.. you got to drive it around some? I'm so jealous.. ;_;

When I was a 9-12 year old I was obsessed with this car. I probably had 20 models I made of it, several posters. That was a blast of nostalgia, and great shots to boot.

Beautiful shots, beautiful car. F40 is my second favorite Ferrari (250 GTO takes the top)

edit: Just read some of your blog post.. you got to drive it around some? I'm so jealous.. ;_;

i know, i got incredibly lucky on this shoot...something i'll remember for a looooooong time!

When I was a 9-12 year old I was obsessed with this car. I probably had 20 models I made of it, several posters. That was a blast of nostalgia, and great shots to boot.

me too! still has an amazing presence over 20 years later.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back