1flower 1bug and 6cars

dream rider

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hello everyone, the flower and bug are from my backyars, the fountain is from the front, and the cars are from a car show that was on a few weeks back. it was really hard to get the cars all by themselves, i did my best, tell my what you think!

21_20.jpg

26_25.jpg

18_17.jpg

09_8.jpg

16_15.jpg

15_14.jpg

13_12.jpg

07_6.jpg

08_7.jpg

i like this last one the best because all of my friends are just ahead on the path, i didnt even mean to but its cool because it was my favourite car there, and then all me best friends were in it too!

Jeff

The car show photos are nice, and I do see why you like the last one best. But I am not the right person to say anything about car photography... there are others here, real experts, who can say more.

As to the first flower photo, I can see how you tried to play with the focus, but personally I am not happy with the outcome. The two very big, very blurred flowers IN FRONT of the one that you focussed on compete with it to no end, and your little flower loses the competition. Do you see what I mean? Plus the whole group of flowers is very centred, you might want to try shifting the camera somewhat to the left or right the next time you photograph flowers - or whatever, actually.

For example a bee on the flower, which also is smack in the middle of your photo (used to be my big mistake until I joined this forum, mind, and I have taken photos for a couple of more years than you have, so no worries: I've lived with this mistake for ages... :roll: )

ill have to remember that for my next roll, see how it works thanks!

Anyone else have any comments?

Jeff

Most reactions

New Topics

Back