1st Attempt..C & C wanted!

heinzsoup

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are three images I found in my backyard....any suggestions? I would like to get a better "eye" for neat shots.

DSC_0001-2.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

Thanks for looking!:wink:

I think they're great. Im fairly new to the whole photography world, so maybe I just have an untrained eye. what kind of camera do you use?

Thanks for responding...I have a Nikon D40.

Ohh. I would love to get a hold of one. well, i'd like to see more of your work so keep posting. :]

I go for 1 and 3. Lovely shapes and detail. Loved by photographers but not by my wife! "Where are the people?"

Very nice...I like all of them :)
I think number 2 would be better if the bottom half was focused more, but I know sometimes that's hard to do, but the shot is still good.
I'm just getting into photography also so yeah :D
Do you have the kit lens or another one? I'm trying to figure out which dslr to get, and I'm on a budget so I was looking into the D40, but now I'm not sure which lens to get :D

They are nice and clear but not very interesting,

Try taking photos of more open scenes like mountains, water, buildings ect...

I was a bit limited in having to take backyard pictures while my toddler napped! I will definitely try to vary the subject matter and broaden my horizons.....there are so my pictures I can envision, but not a whole lot of options since I have 4 kids.....but I'll do my best.

I love the camera...those were taken with the kit lens. MIM, I enjoyed looking at your pictures as well. Very nice.

Being new to all of this, I am quite happily dreaming of all the possibilities. I hope I can someday make a few of my dream shots come true.

Thank you all for responding!:D

I love the camera...those were taken with the kit lens. MIM, I enjoyed looking at your pictures as well. Very nice.

Thank you all for responding!:D

Thanks!

As far as the kids go. Use them as targets. I shoot my kids all the time :wink:

Most reactions

Back