1st Jewish Wedding-The Motherload

Awesome as always!! #14, the way her dress is, it looks like she's naked in the middle of the dance floor. :lol:

#'s 21 and 22 had me laughing at the brides face, what a capture.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! That's all I can say; however, I do have a question - in #9 how do you get so close without actually disturbing the ceremony? This is an awesome shot, but how did you get it? It looks like you were right up there in the middle of it all.

:hail::hail::hail:

They are all amazing (as stated many times above). #14 make the bride look like she's naked though. LOL

BTW. Do you use sloppy borders when you give the final pics to the bride and groom? Or is that something they requested?

Hi Zen,
It's something I automatically do for the reprint gallery. I noticed that my sales are higher when I do it. :)

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! That's all I can say; however, I do have a question - in #9 how do you get so close without actually disturbing the ceremony? This is an awesome shot, but how did you get it? It looks like you were right up there in the middle of it all.

:hail::hail::hail:

Hi Anita,
Thank you.
That one was taken at the back of the Joopa with a 70-200. I was actually a good 15 feet away. :)
Hope that helps!

So am I going to find out why she's naked in #14, or at least appears to be? It's going to drive me nuts if I don't find out! LOL!

Most reactions

Back