1st Landscape Attempt -Dubai Night

Samerr9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all..

I have always been interested in
shooting people portraits or street photography, lately i am reading about night
photography and this is my first attempt.

Any C&C is much
appriciated, also I would love if you share some ideas related to night
photography.

Thank you.

AAH

Skyline-1.jpg

Skyline-1-2.jpg

Skyline-3.jpg

4. Same with a some B&W
edit
Skyline-27-Edit-Edit.jpg

I really like # 2.....nice capture

Shot 1 looks tilted to one side, you might want to straighten that.
Shot 2 is a nice pic, good abstract angle.
Shot 3 isn't as good as shot 4.
Shot 4 should, in my opinion definitely be in black and white. I'm a big fan of the combo of night and b&w photography.
All in all some good shots. Night photography is very satisfying, keep at it!

I really like your subject and composition. My only recommendation is to try the same shots during the blue hour. This will allow you to give the sky some color. You can play with the shot to make it as dark or light as you want.

I really like the third one. I lights look wonderful. I would have tried to cut out the building in the lower right but other than that is a great shot.

love them, no4 for me ,looks like a scene out of bladerunner. Excellent work.

Thank you all, I really appriciate your noted and I will consider them in the next try :) Thanks

The shots are pretty good but they could all be a bit sharper, especially #2. It looks almost like you were on a tripod with the IS still switched on, or you didn't use a remote shutter release and got a little bit of vibration in there.

as mentioned, i love the bw one, just awesome.

Scuba said:
I like #4 but it doesn't seem to be B&W. There seems to be some yellow in there.
Exactly what I thought. He should convert it to true B&W.

I really like picture #4. With all that constrasty light, it works so much better in B&W then in color.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back