1st Paid shoot

NikFan1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Don't even know if I should post on here because I have not been shooting too long but I did get paid for the shoot so here goes. This is a local Realtor
in my area. She needed a updated head shot for her cards and large flyer.
Thanks for looking!

Jason

2301330876_3dd8e0a830.jpg

You did a wonderful job. What lighting did you use?

You did a wonderful job. What lighting did you use?
Thank you!!! I used 2sb600's in umbrellas. The main light was high and cam left bounced with the black backing on. Second umbrella was bounced with out the black backing very low and to the right for soft chin fill light.

I agree with Kathi. Great job on the lighting.

That is a great shot!

Thanks all, I was a little nervous posting on the pro section

Thank you!!! I used 2sb600's in umbrellas. The main light was high and cam left bounced with the black backing on. Second umbrella was bounced with out the black backing very low and to the right for soft chin fill light.

Don't be nervous, we don't bite. Except on Fridays. Oh. Wait a minute ;)

No need, you did a great job on this. :) Keep up the good work.

NJ

though this image looks very nice, I would suggest that you convert it to B&W and see what happens. Usually super flat lighting like this is ok for color images, but when they put their photo in the newspaper in B&W, it goes real muddy.

Getting a good business portrait means that it can be used in a variety of ways with good results. Next time you might try a more neutral background and more dynamic lighting that holds up under B&W.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back