1st Product Attempt

That One Guy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I mainly shoot portraits and I am wanting to add product photography to my list of services. This shot was a quick set up to test my L series lens. A plastic seal around the top of the bottle caused the glare and of course if this were for a client I would have removed the seal.

c&c welcomed and appreciated :)

2322232919_d5cfefe14a.jpg

Pretty nice. Just a couple of things I would like to add (although I admit they are nit-picky):

The front of the box seems a bit dark to my liking, maybe add a flash on the front of it or do some PP to make it lighter. Also, I would've used a larger aperture to blur the crumpled tablecloth ;)

Other than those really minor details, though, that is a really nice picture!

Pretty nice. Just a couple of things I would like to add (although I admit they are nit-picky):

The front of the box seems a bit dark to my liking, maybe add a flash on the front of it or do some PP to make it lighter. Also, I would've used a larger aperture to blur the crumpled tablecloth ;)

Other than those really minor details, though, that is a really nice picture!

I think the photo is slightly underexposed and too tightly cropped. And there is a weird shadow coming in on the right side disturbing the shape of the bottle.

Do you have some other photos from this shoot? This one seems to lack creativity.

Love & Bass

no this shot was just to test my new lens. the wine was a gift and was sitting on the table. i just made a quick arrangement.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back