1st senior portrait job...

Quok1mb0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
quok1mb0.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this is my little brothers girlfriend, and my first senior portraits job...treated them like any other portraits, but they are for her senior pictures...so yeah what you think?

DSC_0359.jpg

The Laura 07 was put in for her just disregard it...
DSC_0053copy.jpg

DSC_0368copy.jpg

laura3.jpg

Laura2.jpg

was messing around with photoshop and she loved this and I thought it looked cool so yeah...
LauraThinksThisIsBadass.jpg

ok laters!

OMG I'm jealous! I so love these and I KNOW she does!!!! Nice JOB!

Oh yeah I forgot to ask what lighting did you use - if you dont mind telling that is... these are too cool. By the way I like the last one a lot it's neato!

the only lighting i used was my speedlight...and a poster board to bounce lights where i wanted to...

thank you very much! :)

Oh thank you for letting me know about the lighting, I'l have to keep it in mind. Again.. good job!

I have no business critiquing photos but I would like to see more of the color in her eyes. I learned that if you place a small light behind and above you it will cause her pupils to close tighter and shouldn't influence your exposure.

#1 makes me nervous. If she slipped *gasp*!!!
#4 is my favorite. She's gorgeous and her spunky and fun personality is very obvious in all of them.
The last one is super fun. My photoshop 'experiments' never turn out this nice. The only that bugs me is the back of her arm. I assume it's from a bit of redness but it looks like orange peels (if you know what I mean) I'd suggest cleaning it up a bit.

Great job.

I don't have a favorite because I love them all so much!!!!! You did an awesome job on these!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back