1st snow for Daisy

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
we had a short blast of winter last week, so I stopped and took a few of my darling enjoying her first snowball!!

websize009websize002DSC_0739.jpg

websize006websize005DSC_0745.jpg

websize004websize007DSC_0748.jpg

websize001websize010DSC_0761.jpg

thanks for looking!

What fun! She looks like she enjoyed it! Please tell her I am impressed that she can zip up her winter jacket, I have resorted to wearing Aubrey's because mine doesn't meet in the middle anymore :)

Please tell her I am impressed that she can zip up her winter jacket, I have resorted to wearing Aubrey's because mine doesn't meet in the middle anymore :)
:lmao: This really is something only a fellow expectant mother would notice!

It must be quite the difference for Daisy to live in your part of the world, Raymond. She looks like she loves it, too! :D

Great shots Raymond. Looks like Daisy had a blast.

thanks everyone! We bought this (her first) winter jacket about 5 weeks agao, when she was already well rounded! it's a bit tight, but it won't be long, and it will be very loose!

She is having some new pains tonight,,. somewhat lower then normal.. she better start packing!

Raymond J Barlow said:
thanks everyone! We bought this (her first) winter jacket about 5 weeks agao, when she was already well rounded! it's a bit tight, but it won't be long, and it will be very loose!

She is having some new pains tonight,,. somewhat lower then normal.. she better start packing!

Ooooh! How exciting! Keep us updated and start packing those bags!

She will have pains for four weeks! That is normal.
And I enjoy to see how she enjoyed her first snow!
You are right. It's only a matter of weeks for Daisy now to loosely fit into that nice anorak of hers! :D Exciting, exciting.

love the shot of her in the car, looking sly about throwing one on you..!! go daisy..!!

great shots raymond... keep us posted...counting down the days....!!

That is her body getting ready. Within the last four weeks, the baby drops deeper down, and that is accompanied by some pains that feel like contractions, but once she will get real contractions (of labour), she'll know the difference! Even with a first child and no precendent. The real ones are different.

In only a few weeks are going to be seeing a lot more pictures of Daisy and your new little one I hope :D (and yourself too, if you trust someone else with the camera ;) ).

Great pictures :D

Most reactions

Back