1st Wedding-- C&C -- Appreciated... :)

zendianah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zenphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
By the way... This was a free wedding. I urged the bride and groom to hire a pro but they didn't have the money to. Put it this way... The place was BEAUTIFUL but they served Chicken fingers as Apps....

39231094po3.jpg

63850253ru0.jpg

28420612bl4.jpg

43427343wy8.jpg

29659558gh8.jpg

14998595dp0.jpg

Yayyyy! Thanks for sharing pics from your first wedding shoot (I had hoped you would).

REALLY love that first one (focusing on her dress and bouquet, with the colours of the flowers in the background), and #4, and the b/w one of a very happy mom (I assume it's the mom).

Hey I've been waiting to see these! You did a very nice job. Did you like it? I did one and I didn't care for it, just wondering if I'm some kind of freak. (Gosh! - said in the voice of John Heder of course. LOL)

Hey I've been waiting to see these! You did a very nice job. Did you like it? I did one and I didn't care for it, just wondering if I'm some kind of freak. (Gosh! - said in the voice of John Heder of course. LOL)

You know... I liked it... I thought I wouldn't like weddings... I told myself NOOO WEDDINGS.. It was VERY hard.. The post proccesing stuff was hard... I don't have a fast computer I need to get more memory. Your NOT a freak at all.. I have another wedding coming up on the 16th. I hope its better than my first. The outside shots came out ok I think.. I think Im my worse critique.

Yayyyy! Thanks for sharing pics from your first wedding shoot (I had hoped you would).

REALLY love that first one (focusing on her dress and bouquet, with the colours of the flowers in the background), and #4, and the b/w one of a very happy mom (I assume it's the mom).

Thank you !! I was nervous.. The bridal party NEVER smiled... and the Bride is very young and shy...

By the way thank you both for the critque...

The double exosure is nice, the bride and groome, and the last one as well all first rate.

The one of the guys on the bridge would be if I could see that one guys face. The flowers in her lap is a nice shot as well. Shame someone's back got in your shot of her with her parents, also the last one. One of the jobs of actual candid photography at a wedding is touching people and moving them out of the way..NOT...

You did well for a first attempt I would say.
627v1gj.jpg

this might be a little less distracting.

The double exosure is nice, the bride and groome, and the last one as well all first rate.

The one of the guys on the bridge would be if I could see that one guys face. The flowers in her lap is a nice shot as well. Shame someone's back got in your shot of her with her parents, also the last one. One of the jobs of actual candid photography at a wedding is touching people and moving them out of the way..NOT...

You did well for a first attempt I would say.
627v1gj.jpg

this might be a little less distracting.

I like this crop better... Thanks!! I don't like the color in this pic.. What I like is her smile.. She ate her wedding cake.. than I took the pic... :)

Good work! If you have photoshop, on #3 you might want to heal the guys complexion a little bit, but it's up to you. :)

Yes what a great job for your first attempt!

#5 is my favorite from the bunch, what a great moment you've captured!
I like #3 also, nice smile you caught, but it's a touch 'hot' for my taste.

Good work! If you have photoshop, on #3 you might want to heal the guys complexion a little bit, but it's up to you. :)

I did heal it... Poor guy... I missed a few.. I'll go back and heal more. His face was COVERED.. I had a small area of good skin. I should take neck skin and heal it.. I'm still learning on skin techniques.

Thanks for the feedback. !

Wow, these are great shots. I would of never guessed it was your first time. Keep up the good work!!!

Wonderful photos zendianah! My favorites are #1, #3, and #6. But it would have been nice to see him smile in #3. The light looks a little hot too, but I still like it!

Well done. :thumbup:

NJ

Wonderful photos zendianah! My favorites are #1, #3, and #6. But it would have been nice to see him smile in #3. The light looks a little hot too, but I still like it!

Well done. :thumbup:

NJ

Thanks NJ... It was very hard to get him to smile...

When you say the light looks hot.. What does that mean? To warm?

Thanks for the positive feedback. Still waiting to do trash the dress... :) Thats in August... YEAAA

Most reactions

Back