2 Bridges for C+C

LungFish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The bridges around me are pretty boring aesthetically, but I've seen some stunning night photos of plain concrete bridges elsewhere so I wanted to see what I could do with these two (2nd and 3rd pics are the same bridge).

1) Sigma 50mm/1.4, 13.3s, f/16, ISO 200

Narrows Bridge by clavain1, on Flickr

2) Nikon 16-85, 28mm, 47s, f/16, ISO 200

Mount Henry Bridge by clavain1, on Flickr

3) Nikon 16-85, 42mm, 71s, f/14, ISO 200

Mount Henry Bridge by clavain1, on Flickr

So how interesting did I manage to get these? Any other ideas?

I like them. The second one I think you should've stepped to the right a few steps, if possible. I feel like I need to lean over that direction when I look at the picture to see 'something' else.

I really like number 2 but the factory in the left background is a bit distrackting to me. The first one is great but maybe the bright edge is a little bit overexposed?

Thanks all

I like them. The second one I think you should've stepped to the right a few steps, if possible. I feel like I need to lean over that direction when I look at the picture to see 'something' else.

It's actually not possible, I'm standing at the edge of the abutment. I often find that the best vantage points for bridges are inaccessible.

I really like number 2 but the factory in the left background is a bit distrackting to me. The first one is great but maybe the bright edge is a little bit overexposed?

The factory is the skyline, I was a bit worried about the distraction but my editing skills aren't that great so I left it alone. You may have actually preferred the original version of the 1st photo, I dialled in a bit of extra exposure to compensate for all the dark, oh well.

2 is my favorite, looks like you got a little foliage in the bottom right corner that you should try and edit or crop out. I always seem to have some branches or leaves mess up my shots

I actually like the 3rd pic best. And 1st pic second best. Nice shots considering your limitations!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back