2 day Philadelphia meetup with the coolest people on TPF!

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
Corry, Scott (SpiralOut) and I are making a 2 day road trip to Philadelphia on May 19-20, I believe Sky and Andrea already confirmed they could be there, so we're looking for anyone else who's interested :D

Should be a great time!

Corry, you're bound east so soon AGAIN?!?!? Wow!

LaFoto said:
Corry, you're bound east so soon AGAIN?!?!? Wow!

We've been planning it since uh...the day after we got back? Yeah..I think so. :D Yup, just me this time though...Erik says he's got too much going on. He's encouraging me to go though. :D BUYING MY PLANE TICKETS AFTER DINNER TONIGHT!

Just a note here...if you plan to come on Saturday, we already have made lunch plans at a place that we'll need to reserve about a week ahead of time. (japanese trendy type place called Morimoto) ... so if you are gonna come on Saturday, and would like to come to the restaraunt, it would be appreciated if you tried to let us know at least a week to a week and a half ahead of time so we can make the proper reservations.

If you're coming on Saturday and don't wanna come to Morimoto, we'll just have to make plans to temporarily split up for lunch. :p

Oh, and you'll have to dress nicely for it, too. :p

Y'all are dressing up for lunch?? Very impressive.

I already can't wait to see these meetup pictures! :D

.....but will you get separate checks there? :mrgreen:

terri said:
Y'all are dressing up for lunch?? Very impressive.

I already can't wait to see these meetup pictures! :D

.....but will you get separate checks there? :mrgreen:

I've got a date with three TPF studs, you think I'm payin? No way! I'm livin it up! :p :twisted:

I will actually be in Philly on those dates for the Stotesbury Cup Regatta on the schuylkill river. I'll be racing, but i'll be there with the D50 shooting when i can. Hopefully you'll stop by! I'm racing for W.T. Woodson in the 1st Mens 4+, in case you want to catch the race. ;)

Good luck in the Stotesbury! I have some classmates from my school who will be racing there too. I don't know what categories, though. Perhaps we can come watch and take photos. Boathouse row / the schulkyll is very pretty this time of year :)

Most reactions

Back