2 days, 3 models and one tired photog!

So I am pretty sore today after two days of four hour shoots each. However, here are the results, or least the best of the bunch!
:(

You know I have to say my heart bleeds for you. 2 torturous days with 3 gorgeous scantily clad models posing for you I can't believe you survived man!!!. A weaker man would not have made it.

By the way mice work I especially like the shopping cart deal and I agree tha lawnmower shot just did not work, nice concept but it just failed.

The entire series is pretty strong, in my opinion; but the first shot in the entire thread stands out to me. It is an excellent shot and you should be very, very happy with it.

Does your mom know your taking these pics ?

the best part isnt even the label of the shopping cart. it's that the label is positioned right over the crotch!!! awesome!
cool pics alltogether!

The models are hot. :)

The first one in the shopping cart is <3 because it's just so hilarious with the "Unconditional satisfaction guarenteed"

That last one with the BBQ, reminds me of this contest they were having in either FHM or Maxim a year or three back. "Send pictures of your girlfriend cooking in the kitchen." because one of the reader's girlfriend was annoyed at the obsession of some guys over Rachel Ray.

Please do both?

Both shots were edited in Lab color mode.

The first edit went as follows:
-Steepening the slope of the L curve to bring the highlights up and increase contrast.
-Vertical and horizontal compression of the A curve. IIRC the right-hand end point was 65,61. The left-hand end-point was brought up and in a bit to compensate.
-Painting in of black eyeshadow.
-L channel sharpen.

The second edit:
-Steepening the L curve again, but not as much.
-More red in the A channel (top right brought in). I think there was a little vertical compression as well (top right brought down). This was done to bring out the pink.
-Strong compression of the B curve to shift tones from yellow to teal (blue).
-Painting in of eyeshadow again.
-L channel sharpen.

I'll PM you the full-sized images.

Most reactions

Back