2 for C&C

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Book Smart", but not smart enough to get a hint .....

haha idk I have a 107 in digital media/photography oh btw we need to beat 321 to have the most replies on this fourm lol right now we are at #7 lol
107 out of how much? 500? :er: Your teacher must be on some other shxt, or one of those "EVERYTHING IS ART" mentalities. There's a couple at my ACCREDITED 4.0 STATE OF THE ART MIAMI college. Do you like that? Do you see what I did there, kid? Nobody likes a pompous little bxtch. Especially one who can't spell, lies, and take advice. :thumbup:

And yea, annoying attracts more attention than anything. (Especially for people who like to breathe fire ;D) Oh shiiiiit, alliteration and a metaphor. I'm on a roll. No pun intended. ->:lmao:

Last edited:
:roll:

2. off center. if you could crop out BOTH lights, it would look better, because one light it totally cut off, there is no hope to keep either light... unless you totally crop one light out and have the door off center. However, the "horizon" is still off. bad picture, I'd just call this one a wash..... try again on a better day.

34sm3hz.jpg

The shot as intended.

Messin-1.jpg

edit: that was lame, I need more sleep...
Yeah.. Fatty whats the deal champ? :raisedbrow:

Hahahaha :lmao::greenpbl:

3 hours of sleep = limited wit :(

I dont really get fatty lol

It's ok, not many do.

She's calling you FAT!!! :confused:

But seriously, Fatty is just a shortened version of the sn she was speaking to ...... :hugs:

You called him a her... :lol:

did you really just call me a SHE?!

That's how I read it, ma'am !

grasias :) haha I just came from my spanish exam :p

Wow kid. You are braging about your GPA, but you can't spell one of the most commonly used spanish words? Did you fail your spanish exam?

Boast all you want on the internet. It's pretty obvious from the way you spell/sentence structure/lack of punctuation etc. that you are not this '3.8' student you claim to be.

lol, I was going to say the same thing.

I guess older people forget they were once young, naive, and stupid once too.

As has already been said, your pictures would benefit from less PP. You've seemed to have past the point of ridiculous with the PP in the two original photos. Do take the people's constructive advice, ignore the people's irrelevant babbling.

:cokespit:Oh my...
What were trying achieve with the Pp? :raisedbrow:
:waiting: I dont think I'm gonna PP on these.. I'm curious to see what Happens. :popcorn:

I would hope you wouldn't PP on his pictures :) *lol*

ETA: I posted this before I realized there were 9 pages of replies... This quote was from the first page. holy crap lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back