2 HDR Pics C & C

Provo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They are not the greatest but what do you think of them?

4201369201_def3af6e69_b.jpg

4201368895_4387444b1a_b.jpg

I like the second one because it uses HDR in a true fashion, as in that its a perfectly exposed photo.

Wow I love HDR photos! Very beautiful!!!

I meant Grenada, not Granada.... sorry

Fab place, was luck enough to spend a few years in the caribbean, loved the place/area

number 1 looks off, kind of like the sky is from a completely different picture, and it looks strange with so little foreground. The second looks nice, although, the unshaded portion of sand looks a little over exposed.

Yeah, I was thinking the sky in the first one looked out of place.

The second one does look nice outside of the over exposed sand as was just mentioned. Nice shot though for sure.

number 1 looks off, kind of like the sky is from a completely different picture, and it looks strange with so little foreground. The second looks nice, although, the unshaded portion of sand looks a little over exposed.

Nope the sky is like that, I wanted the picture to come out pretty much the way it did in hdr I wanted to choose the cloouds over the hilltop opposed to more
of what was happening on the ground area. The only thing I do not like about the results is way too much blue and almost like a haze effect going on despite using a polarized filter
oh well we all learn from our tries.
4203847063_8c12a86389_b.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back