2 Part Question... What are your thoughts?

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
READ ME FIRST BEFORE YOU LOOK! :sexywink:

I know I'm about to open up a can of worms here but...

PART ONE:

IMMEDIATE IMPRESSION. Do you see anything glaringly obvious about this image? Seriously. First impression. Within the first 5 seconds what your thoughts are... Don't sit and stare at it. Tell me the literal first thing that comes to mind (Aside from "cute model"... I want feed back about the image, haha).

PART TWO:

Okay **NOW** inspect it... Do you see anything that bothers you?

I'm looking for a specific answer here. But I'm not gonna tell you what it is, because I wanna see what you all say.

Reeaaaaddy? GO!!!
9071171341_fb1006d2ab_c.jpg

First impression...WTF? SHe looks like she's been stretched in Photoshop. Second impression: that doggone light spot in the bushes to the left is a bother. Third...she's too far to the right in the frame. THis from about a 10-second look.

First impression...WTF? SHe looks like she's been stretched in Photoshop. Second impression: that doggone light spot in the bushes to the left is a bother. Third...she's too far to the right in the frame. THis from about a 10-second look.

LOL... she was not in any way shape or form stretched in Photoshop. Just wanted to put that out there. :lmao:

Thanks for your quick feedback :sillysmi:

First 5 seconds: I like it, see nothing glaring at me. . . your new (new to me) logo looks great :heart:

Further inspection: DOF seems a little off, maybe you blurred too much in PP? Also wish for more area to the right of her, less to the left so we can she what she is looking at. And I do not love the little sliver of hair over her eye.

looks like she was cut out.. image blurred.. then she was pasted back in... ?

First 5 seconds: I like it, see nothing glaring at me. . . your new (new to me) logo looks great :heart:

Further inspection: DOF seems a little off, maybe you blurred too much in PP? Also wish for more area to the right of her, less to the left so we can she what she is looking at. And I do not love the little sliver of hair over her eye.

Silly girl, I'm not new to you. I just changed my avatar, haha! :sexywink:

But if I am... seriously new to you... then... I've done a good job of hiding under your radar cause I know *you*... and I think we're even following each other on Twitter... HAHA.

Also... again, just to put it out there... I did no blurring in PS either.

first impression.. i like it, but wtf is she wearing?

staring.. not a fan of the shadow between the legs and she kinda looks like she has to pee. also not quite centered in the frame as mentioned. its also strange to me that the bokeh only really exists on the one side of the image..

Okay, so since you asked us for the C&C on this one. . . there must be something that YOU see in the image. . . what is it?

its also strange to me that the bokeh only really exists on the one side of the image..

Because I used a 70-200 and the right side of the image is further back than the left, haha... ALTHOUGH... this statement... MIGHT... indicate to me what it is I'm looking for without you guys actually specifically *saying* it. But let me let a few more people comment before I point out what I'm trying to determine. :lol:

Most reactions

Back