2 photos, 1 slightly NSFW --- CC Desired.

Virtuosos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_3960.jpg

DSC_3856.jpg

-------------------------------------

I know the 2nd one is slightly under-exposed on her left (right side), so I tried to edit it somewhat...but I am an idiot with photoshop lol.

ed.jpg

That's my attempt at editting the brightness somewhat... lol :/

Anyways, I am looking for CC. The first photo her hair may be alittle distracting? Not sure (hense why I am posting lol).

In the first shot, she is oof or soft from camera shake, and in the second, her eyes are way too dark.

Regards,
Jake

The first photo is more complimentary. The second and third photos aren't showing the best angles of the model's face (her chin obviously). Perhaps a reflector on the shadow side of her face?

That's all I have to offer for now, need to study the photos more...
icon_redface.gif

Yes, yes...try to raise your eyes lol :p and thanks...I might have her face into the sun or change the angle to get a better light the next time. I agree her face is too dark, I couldn't tell that until it was too late though :/

And I wouldn't be suprised if I had messed up the focus on the first one (or just shaked a wee bit). I was standing in the lake praying that a wave wouldn't knock me off balance lol.

OK so serious question here. The "rule" of portraits is to not cutoff limbs, but how does that apply to boobs? The bottom of her boob is cutoff; seems to me that the framing should be just slightly wider, or pan the camera down since there's empty space at the top.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back