2 shots up for enjoying / C&C

Flems

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went on a camping trip recently. I didnt take many shots, just the odd one here and there. These are two I came away with. Any comments are welcomed, so feel free to share.

Enjoy!

6040253901_107c570a54_z.jpg

6040251777_9e3b237eb2_z.jpg

Just curious, did you take the bottom pic with this cam in your sig: Nikon F-401s
50mm 1.8

I really love the mood of the first one wishing it was a bit more wide but understand if it was a lens limitation and I think the second is interesting but maybe could use more contrast. Maybe, not sure what it needs just thinking something.

I love the first pic. Well composed and texturally interesting between the all black tree silhouettes, the fog and the bright green foliage its a cornucopia of awesome! :thumbup:

Thanks for the input everyone. Both shots are taken with a D300 and the 50 1.8. My 18-50 decided it was going to start locking up the night before the trip but the 50mm filled in just fine :)I may experiment with the 2nd shot and post a few other edits.

While #1 is beautiful and such, it's #2 the one that takes the cake for me. You chose a disgusting subject that others would've passed up on, you shot it from a somewhat unusual angle composing the frame really well, then processed it in a way that reduced the yuck factor and brought the beauty out. Obviously not something that I'd hang on my living room walls, but definitely something different to be inspired by. Thumbs up from me.

Most reactions

Back