2 Takes on Wedding Rings

mooimeisie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are 3 different photos I took for a friends wedding. The wedding is being held in a beautiful garden backyard with a pond, so that's why the 3 different views. I'm kind of leaning towards the first one for the album. All were taken with a Sigma 105mm acro lens with natural lighting.

1. Rings on Water Hibiscus in the pond
3750342097_f472431cf3.jpg

2. Rings on a Viola growing in the blocks around the fire pit.
3750434667_898296891e.jpg

3. Rings on a golf ball. The reception is being held at this golf course.
3750439589_7fbf76811b.jpg

I like the second one the best, but then Im attracted more to blues than greens. I like the last one too, if they are both into golf, that would be a cool shot to go with. Why not ask them which of the three they like? ;)

Im surprised they let you set the rings on a lake water plant. I think what makes the first one is the positioning of the rings. Some nice shots regardless.

The water plant was actually in a small pond only 2 feet deep. When I asked them to choose, they couldn't make up their minds, said they liked them all and told me to choose. Maybe I'll incorporate all 3 of them in the book somewhere.

Oh OK I see but personally I would not use all three unless you are going to use them as a faded background or something. I think 3 ring closeups in one album would ne 2 too many. If forced to choose I might pick #3 if they were BOTH and that to me is important but they were both avid golfers but if not I would pick #1 just because # in my opinion is too much about the flower.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back