2000th Post (56k)

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well as it's my 2000th post I thought I'd post some old shots ( not been out of late ) some you would of seen and some you may not of

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

So you know you have reached 2000 posts. Right. There's a counter there for you somewhere.
But how are we going to say which photo of this series we like best without you numbering them for us first? Hm? Hm? How often do I have to say this? Numbers please, once you post about 5 and definitely MORE than 5 pics? Andy-Andy *shakes head*.

Nevertheless: HAPPY 2000, and this is a wonderful 2000th post. I am all in love with the first photo there! The sky is so ominous and brooding and carrying rain galore... too cool!

And your animal photos are cute or brilliant or amazing ... like that deer (?) in the fifth photo (yes, I scrolled back up and counted :roll: ) (;)), or the Little Panda... and the swans are awesome.

I'll go throw a party for you in the Off Topics. Come over and join us.

Gaaaah!!! What an incredibly awesome post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful pic after gorgeous shot after stunning image. Wow. I'm speechless.

Congrats on your 2000th

LaFoto said:
So you know you have reached 2000 posts. Right. There's a counter there for you somewhere.
But how are we going to say which photo of this series we like best without you numbering them for us first? Hm? Hm? How often do I have to say this? Numbers please, once you post about 5 and definitely MORE than 5 pics? Andy-Andy *shakes head*.

Nevertheless: HAPPY 2000, and this is a wonderful 2000th post. I am all in love with the first photo there! The sky is so ominous and brooding and carrying rain galore... too cool!

And your animal photos are cute or brilliant or amazing ... like that deer (?) in the fifth photo (yes, I scrolled back up and counted :roll: ) (;)), or the Little Panda... and the swans are awesome.

I'll go throw a party for you in the Off Topics. Come over and join us.

all numbered now :greenpbl:

but thank you for your comments and making me feel welcome

Yeah I have to admit these are truely awesome - absolutely fabulous - forget all my coments about being cute I am just jealous remind me to stick a big thumbprint on your lens next time we're out and about -
Question for you - do you thjink you'll ever take up photography as a hobby or are you sticking to your 'Line Dance classes'?

Tell us more, Ray: our Andy does "Line Dancing"? :biggrin:
Cool.
Photography is not his hobby then. No.
We can tell.... :er:

Once again, Andy: these are GREAT!

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
Yeah I have to admit these are truely awesome - absolutely fabulous - forget all my coments about being cute I am just jealous remind me to stick a big thumbprint on your lens next time we're out and about -
Question for you - do you thjink you'll ever take up photography as a hobby or are you sticking to your 'Line Dance classes'?

WHAT??? hang on...... WHAT????

me?? Line dance?? I'll get you back for this Ray :playball:

Theres only one group of People on this Planet I'd line dance with....

Poppy & Libby

Congrats on making your 2000th! Awsome way to celebrate. Stunning images. They are all great, #12 stands out for me the most. Thanks for sharing.

Fantastic photographs. Nice work!

view4mheaven said:
you have a gift,there fantastic shots.ps please tell me you have poppy`s fone no...shes the red head right?:drool:
oh yes Poppy is the redhead..... Mmmmm sorry I was miles away ummmm where was I?

oh her number, I could tell you but I'd have to kill you :lol:

Most reactions

Back