Status
Not open for further replies.

JRE313

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2003_Tomahawk_Motorcycle.jpg

I agree, feels like there is a sheet of plastic wrap on it.

I would like to know more about the motorcycle!! The heavy processing does give it a "look". That wall power outlet by the tires needs to be cloned out.

+1 I'd take that crip zone sign away from the baffroom door too =)

I would like to know more about the motorcycle!! The heavy processing does give it a "look". That wall power outlet by the tires needs to be cloned out.
As I recall it was a concept motorcycle by Chrysler Corporation. Again, if memory serves, it had a V-10 Viper engine in it. A rather unusual machine to say the least ;)

I also agree that the HDR treatment is far too heavy.

it has a Viper engine but more impressive is it's 2 independant front wheels. Think about how a bike turns, this beast is a technological masterpiece. I believe 10 were built. I like the shot.

ahh but this one operates very differently from those. I can't spout off all the specs but I read a long article on this bike years ago when it was unveiled. The front end posed huge obsticles to Chrystler, which they overcame with pretty radical engineering.

There are a few things going on here. One the surrounding area is just not flattering. So you have to think outside the box a little to make this image pop. The second thing is that the smoothing or noise reduction you are using is taking out far to much detail. This bike would benefit from less smoothing I think. Maybe keep it in the chrome but not the metal. It looked like you already tried to clone something out on the wall but did not do the best job on making it invisible so I would say pay more attention to those details.

I tried to recover the photo but still may not me to peoples liking. I adjusted the tine with a cross process filter. I removed the out let and the handi cap sign. I also fixed that area on the wall above the front tires. I then added to textures one using a soft light and the next using overlay. They were two different filters. I added a slight vignette that I erased in curtain areas so it was not so harsh. I also added a film texture to add some gain in the photo.

Like I said this may not be for everybody but sometimes you have to process more to recover a photo.

2003_Tomahawk_Motorcycle.jpg

Im not fussy about the second rendition, but your first one is top notch. I dont know what there is about it that those other guys dont like. Id like to see a really good composition with that bike but there is nothing wrong with the processing. It seems people just drop in here not knowing a thing about what they are looking at and make an uninformed remark about how much they dont like the processing. They should just stay in the flower or pet forums.

They should just stay in the flower or pet forums.

:lmao::lol::lmao::lol:

VIP
Once again People are are saying too much processing. :(
I understand what Bynx is saying but He is also one of the most experienced HDR guys here.
I see your points but I wanted to ask you is there too much processing on the bike itself?

Here is a photo of the bike coming straight out of a camera. Maybe this will help your opinion.

regular_bike.jpg

No matter what you do when it comes to HDR people will say it's over processed. I personally don't mind the processing my only complaint is of the bike itself. I just think it's ugly lol but it looks like it was built for speed and performance and not for looks. I would take the wall socket out of the picture but other than that it basically is what it is. When it comes to HDR just make yourself happy because there are people that are open to heavier HDR treatments and then there's everyone else that believe it should be used very minimally and realistically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back