MrMatthieu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mondephotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

For my first year in photography with a reflex camera, I made selection of my 12 favourite shots. It a little bit egocentric, but just to share with you my past year & starts posting only new picture for 2007 :mrgreen:

1- Park in Korea

2- Champs Elysées Paris

3-Little girl dreaming Buenos Aires- Argentina

4- Laundry - Bombay- India

5- Walking while seated- Hong Kong

6- Modernity - Hong Kong

7- Numbers - Hong Kong

8- Christmas for everyone - Lyon- France

9- Subway - Paris

10- Mac food - Taiwan

11- Serenity - Taiwan

12- San Telmo market- Buenos Aires- Argentina

Wow. Monsieur Matthieu, I congratulate you on this selection of 12 really wonderful photos!
And more wow, since you have been to sooooooooo many different places!!!

Great series, very good images. You certainly do get around.

I think #3 is the strongest image, in a social commentary sense...but they are all good images on their own.

Absolutely some great shots there, I couldnt pick out a fave! Theyre all good! Thanks for sharing, looks like you get out alot! :hail:

LaFoto: Madame, thank you for you comment. Maybe it looks like I am continously on vacation :mrgreen: , but that 's unfortunatly not the case, I have been to all this place for my job ;) , I spent about 10 month abraod in 2006, but it 's true that I enjoyed a lot each of all these countries :)

Big Mike: Thanks for your comment. I like also n°3 for it s message, even if the picture is maybe not the best of the serie in terms of "technic"

runninglance: thank you . N°5 in this one I like the little boy right at the location of the brain of the man painted on the bus, ... I have to say, that it is more my creation, because he was in "reality" 2 row below :mrgreen:

kamilla: Thank you

gizmo: Thank you for your kind comment :) . I hope to have the opportunity to take some good shot this year too. As I told you you are n°2 in my fan club, just after my mum :lmao: . Thanks again.

Longducong: Thanks

Matthieu

severkill thank for comment.
10 you really find it funny ? I just find reflection of this girl in the miror interesting & maybe funny and you what you find funny I ma interested
Mat

Nice selection, but the amount of 'frozen' water in #1 kinda of bothers me a little, I think it is because the kids playing around the water are calling my eye for defined edges.

I'm rambling :)

Regards,
Peter Witham

#3 is nice, but I think I like #9 even MORE !! the colors seem to co together in a warm fuzzy way that goes nice with a man and his son !!

Most reactions

Back