2007 Pulitzer winner for Feature photography

WOW... Powerful stuff... amazing really, I know the whole story, by the emotions on the peoples faces and the way the photographs progress...

Words could not explain anywhere as well as the photos could...

Not something I can look at while in class. Don't want to choke up in the middle of lecture, that would be embarassing. Cool set of pictures, I also think that's what photography is all about.

I saw this series in one of the mag's I get. Don't remember, but it was Rangefinder, Studio or another one like that. This has to be seen in print with the accompanying story. The image in print is more powerful than on screen, and the story is many times more touching that the printed image. The two together are just heartbreaking.

Awesome!! Cute kids!

Tell "Their father" Nice K&N Filter.

Thank you. Their "father" is named Kevin, and that truck.......
and the boys are his pride and joy, especially when they help him with his truck.

I always set a perfect picture invokes some kind emotion in the viewer. I can see why it won a Pulitzer. They are perfect!

As tragic as that story was some how I feel such admiration for that mother. She looks so strong, and brave.

As tragic as that story was some how I feel such admiration for that mother. She looks so strong, and brave.

Yep! Been through it with my mother in law. Its very hard

and everytime I revisit these they bring tears to my eyes.

Those pictures right there show exactly what I think photography is all about. Just looking at those pictures I FEEL the pain those people are going through. If a picture makes you feel something it is a great picture (I don't count most types of disgusted or horny as feeling something)

*nods* Likewise, tragic but beautiful and so well done.

Most reactions

Back