2008 Butterfly Show Cincinnati Ohio

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jlykinsphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to the butterfly show today just hoping to get some good shots of some winged creatures, but it quickly turned into a portrait session. I had mothers asking me if I would could take some pictures of their kids with butterflies on them. Here are a couple that I liked.
DSC_4302.jpg

DSC_43155x7.jpg

DSC_4325.jpg

DSC_4343.jpg

DSC_4296.jpg

DSC_4271.jpg

DSC_4267.jpg

So the logical question: Did they want the pictures after you took them? Or did they want you to take them and that be it? :)

Nice shots. Not your typical butterfly shots. I was wondering the same thing as astrotsu. I like 2 and 5 the most.

I don't know for sure. We didn't really talk about that. To be honest this is the first time that I have had that sort of thing happen. I was kind of caught off guard. I wasn't really expecting it, so I didn't have anything worked out in my head as to how I was going to approach selling the images to them. I just gave them a card, and said that they would be up on my website to look at, and if they were interested in them, to email me. The show lasts till june and I bought an unlimited pass for the show, so I plan on going back a whole bunch more, and this time I will be ready. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back