2009 Microstock Comprehensive Survey

SimpleFoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.microstockgroup.com
For those of you who submit to microstock, I am interested in hearing from you.

In 2008 I set up a survey which received 244 respondents, I have set up the survey again for 2009. After a few weeks (or however long it takes to get enough respondents) I will be sharing the results so we can hopefully all learn something and see how the industry has changed from 2008

The survey (which is anonymous btw) can be found here
2009 Comprehensive Microstock Survey

here is a short summery of some of the 2008 stats
Microstock Industry – 2008 Statistics | Microstockgroup Blog

great, thanks.

We are up to 350 responders so far. I will run it until the end of the month for sure - it would be cool to have 500, but that may be wishful thinking. :)

I just thought I'd post an update. I posted the 'first look' results on the microstock blog .. since then there has been additional responses so the total is up to 600 so far. All the answers will be included in future blog posts.

so thanks again to everyone who filled out the survey!

I posted the 'first look' results on the microstock blog

Whilst I appreciate what your doing, the colours in your graphs are all a bit to similar for me, using 3 shades of green in one graph doesn't really work.
But good data analysis.

I posted the 'first look' results on the microstock blog
Whilst I appreciate what your doing, the colours in your graphs are all a bit to similar for me, using 3 shades of green in one graph doesn't really work.
But good data analysis.

haha.. good point. The graphs were made automatically with the survey software and I agree they could be improved. On future analysis I'll be making my own graphs so hopefully they will be a little more ledgeable. I also tried to include the hard number for most of the results.

Most reactions

Back