2011 Fave Macro Images

orionmystery

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
orionmystery.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Created using BigHugeLabs' Mosaic Maker.

It's been a good year. I only realized I found 5 new species (to me) of lantern bugs this year after going through the whole year's images. I had also managed to cross off a few insects/arthropods from my wish list, such as mantisfly, lacewing, owlfly, jewel wasp. The unexpected finds in Maliau Basin like the violin beetle, jewel beetle and dead leaf mantis are wonderful surprises too!

All in all, it's been a great year!

6547279601_c3f6b8a2f8_b.jpg

I tried to paste the links to individual images here but it didn't work. You can find it here though: 2011 Fave Macro Images | Up Close with Nature

Looks great! Wonderful images! :)

Kurt, have you considered making a book for your years' favorites? Thats what I do and I have a new coffee table book (for my table in the livingroom) every year.

I'm totally jealous of the access you have to all these exotic bugs... I need to move... at least for the winter. All the bugs are hiding. :(

Really nice images you have here!

Very cool mosaic. :thumbup: It would be doubly sweet if they actually linked to the full size images.

Kurt, have you considered making a book for your years' favorites? Thats what I do and I have a new coffee table book (for my table in the livingroom) every year.

Thanks FG. No plan to do so yet.

I'm totally jealous of the access you have to all these exotic bugs... I need to move... at least for the winter. All the bugs are hiding. :(

Really nice images you have here!

Thank you BekahAura.

Very cool mosaic. :thumbup: It would be doubly sweet if they actually linked to the full size images.

Thanks AI. LInks won't show in forum, but you can see it in my blog.

Looks great! Wonderful images! :)

Thanks Charlie.

Your work is amazing!

Good stuff...can't wait to see 2012's work!!
Happy holidays!!

Always find your shots great to look at - both impressive and inspriational and, like Mish, can't wait to see what more you can find :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back