2011 Independent Microstock Survey

SimpleFoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.microstockgroup.com
For those here who are involved in Microstock...

For the fourth year in a row I am organizing the Annual Microstock Survey. The goal of the survey is to gather and share information so we can see where the microstock industry is heading and the changes that have taken place throughout the last years. It is also very interesting to see how many people are managing to make any money out of their endeaver. Last year we had well over 600 responses, hopefully we can break the record again this year. The survey is for anyone involved in microstock photography, whether they have a portfolio of 10 images or 10,000+.
Independent 2011 Microstock Survey

Please share the link with others. The more answers we get, the better and more interesting the data will be.

If you want to see what was done with the previous stats, you can search the MicrostockGroup blog for survey posts
Survey | Microstockgroup Blog - The meeting place for microstock photographers

As a thanks for everyone who filled out the survey, I'll be making a radom draw (at the end of January) and giving away a ColorChecker Passport (something I've found useful while shooting the past couple years). Make sure you sign up to the mailing list at the end of the survey to enter the draw. If the winner isn't a photographer they can substitute the prize for something else of equal value.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back