20D Spare Battery?

AprilRamone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I have tried to look through some of the older threads because I remember someone posted a link to a site where you could get a spare battery for something like $20-25
Do you guys remember that? Whoever posted that link, can you post it again?
Or, does anyone know of any places to get a spare battery for the 20D at a decent price?
-April

ahh yes i remember that, but i don't know where it is. i was thinking about posting a similar topic because i'm going to buy a few more. was that you, dan?

Whats the difference in the output voltage? The actual Canon has a output of 7.4 while these have a 7.2. What will the difference do? Pardon me for being skeptic but I am a firm beleiver in the too good to be true rule.

wxnut said:
Whats the difference in the output voltage? The actual Canon has a output of 7.4 while these have a 7.2. What will the difference do? Pardon me for being skeptic but I am a firm beleiver in the too good to be true rule.

I didn't notice that they had a different voltage, I've had no problems with any of mine.

They do have a higher amperage. I think it's 1800 vs 1300 on the Canon. This means that they will last longer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back