240 Novatron???

FilmaTroy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
saw on facebook someone is selling 240 Novatron, lighting setup, comes with 2 strobes and a powerpack for 175, Does anyone on here have these? or ever used them?? Thinking about buying them when i get paid thursday.. Opinions please?? couldnt find to much online other than its older. no youtube videos of someone setting them up and using them or anything like i was hoping for.

Seems like a decent price. The newest version of that kit is $600-$700 online.

Here's a 440ws kit for $249 with three lights and no bids on e-bay.

Just make sure it comes with all the cables that are proprietary, everything works correctly, and flashes. It should be a good set to get you going. 240ws is good for indoor work so as long as you're not planning on over powering a mid day sun while using two heads and modifiers, you should be fine.

Also, do you know how pack and head systems work? What I mean is that the 240ws is split between all heads on the pack. Some people aren't aware of this.

I will be checking it out before i buy to make sure it works and all that. And yes I know how the pack and head systems work, I have worked with some Dynalite systems before as well as some alienbees. just wanted to see if anyoe on here had any opinions before i went to take a look at it. Thanks for the reply

If you think about it, check out used Speedotron gear. It seems more abundant on e-bay and you can get a good price for it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back