"25 Must See Wedding Photos..." and a llama

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ran across this today and some of you might find it interesting. I thought a few of these were beautiful but others were head scratchers (llamas????). Love the one of the two flower girls admiring themselves in the mirrors and the one with the reflecting pool with the bride leaping.

25 Must-See Wedding Photos From 2014

Interesting, the first two were my favorites. So many portraits shot in landscape orientation though that it was really bugging me though

Interesting, the first two were my favorites. So many portraits shot in landscape orientation though that it was really bugging me though

The first one is great. While I like the elements of the 2nd photo, not sure I love them all together like that, it's a bit busy. Re the landscape vs. portrait, which ones were bugging you? I thought most of the landscape oriented photos were justified due to the backgrounds.

Some good ones in there. :)

Some good ones, but I don't know if they really are the best of the best...

And where's that one of the B&G with like 25 deer behind them? I saw it this summer--it was excellent!

Yes the chopped bodies in #22 ruin it for me too. Your point about the orientation is a good one especially for that photo. Could have gotten the great background and full bodies if they had used portrait.

Wow. Her work is gorgeous! Too bad I'd rather get hit by a train than get married again.

I believe those were alpaca not llama, I'm not an expert on camelid, but I could be wrong. Some real nice shots in there :icon_thumright:

I believe those were alpaca not llama, I'm not an expert on camelid, but I could be wrong. Some real nice shots in there :icon_thumright:

Oh, alpaca, well now it makes sense!

There were 5 images I would say are wowzers, but that is it! I was surprised to see zero from Susan Stripling! She is the wowzer type, heavy hitter, the composition master of the wedding world!!! Yeah, I kinda like her a little. ;)
New York (NYC) & Philadelphia Wedding Photographer - Susan Stripling Photography
If I do get married again, she will be my photographer. Cliff Mautner (WOW too) is her husband, but she shoots alone. Just an assistant. She is incredible.

Ran across this today and some of you might find it interesting. I thought a few of these were beautiful but others were head scratchers (llamas????). Love the one of the two flower girls admiring themselves in the mirrors and the one with the reflecting pool with the bride leaping.

25 Must-See Wedding Photos From 2014
good collection, thanks for the inspiration

Thanks for sharing

Most reactions

Back