2nd Pic O Face - Oh Im holding my breath Face.

zendianah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zenphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CC Welecomed. I don't think I like the coloring on this one. Should I tone down the saturation? Are the eyes oversharpened? Thats the color of her eyes.. but I sharpened them.

ryleeholdingbreathea0.jpg

Love the one on your first post colour or B/W, I don't know about this one, the slight blur is a bit distracting here. Maybe a closer crop on the eyes themselves?

good idea.. i'll try that... OK.. I thought the same.. about the blurryness.. I thought it was just me. Thank you!

How about this crop? Should I have kept the nose? I tryed to fix the blurryness but I may have over used the unsharpmask. The only thing I like is the eyes. I'm dissapointed that it came out blurry.

cropryleeholdingbreathaf6.jpg

Oh, what a cutie. I really like the colors. I do think the way it is out of focus does bother me a little. I am a contrast sucker like we all are and I love the contrast and color temp change right at the center of intrest. If I were working on this I would do more skin retouching to bring out the angel look (bright background, and perfect skin). I like the first composition the best.

Yup that's the kind of crop I was thinking of although I'd keep the original colour temperature, you lost some of the reddish flecks in her iris. I think you were right not to keep the nose, a slightly tighter crop on the bottom might work too. It gives much more focus to the eyes:thumbup: . Beautiful eyes (knock on wood).

Yup that's the kind of crop I was thinking of although I'd keep the original colour temperature, you lost some of the reddish flecks in her iris. I think you were right not to keep the nose, a slightly tighter crop on the bottom might work too. It gives much more focus to the eyes:thumbup: . Beautiful eyes (knock on wood).

Ok.. so change the color back. Keep the crop. Thank you for the input !! I appreciate it. The only way I get better is to take critiscm and work with it. I agree that I have lost the color. Next time a tri pod. I have a VERY shaky hand. :)

No problem, I need the help too. Although I'd wish certain people who criticize and don't offer help, or a solution to fix what they think is wrong, would get over their inferiority complex. I mean I've taught before, the only way to teach someone is to point out the good and the bad and offer a way to fix the bad. I'm not talking about you btw, just a little rant :blushing:

Oh about the shakey hand, have you tried to take a deep breath, let it out slowly then hold, click, then breath again, does wonders.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back