2nd visit to near my home

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted one earlier - this is my 2nd visit- I happened to be in the area delivering some Wedding prints to clients - so why not ??

Weston super Mare pier Mk2- Sony a7Riv and Sony 24mm lens

4inaO7L.jpg

Les :)

Last edited:
I have been to this place a few times and never seen the sea....... :grumpy:

Nice shot. Have any of it when it's high tide?
No I don't have any like that Kirk - the pier is on the Bristol Channel here in the UK ( google it ) - a tidal river and the tide goes out for miles - one of my wildlife shooting areas - I'll be over that way in a week or two- I will endeavour to get some images if the tide is in :) although I do prefer to see the reflection in the sand
I have been to this place a few times and never seen the sea....... :grumpy:
Not surprised Jeff - it goes out miles and very seldom do we see it up close to the shore mate :)

Les

Not surprised Jeff - it goes out miles and very seldom do we see it up close to the shore mate :)

Les
It's there every 6 hours😉

Looks a great place.

Yes I know - unfortunately I'm NOT :)
Ah, but a man of your military skills, discpline and precion could easily counter that I'm sure. If even once😁😁

Ah, but a man of your military skills, discpline and precion could easily counter that I'm sure. If even once😁😁
How do you know about my Military skills :)

Nice shot! One part of me says it would be a nice place to visit, and have a meal if it has restaurants, but the other part reminds me that restaurants in tourist traps are mediocre. I do like the reflection on the wet mud.

Nice shot! One part of me says it would be a nice place to visit, and have a meal if it has restaurants, but the other part reminds me that restaurants in tourist traps are mediocre. I do like the reflection on the wet mud.
There is to my recollection a restaurant on the end of the Pier- but its usually full of Tourists in Summer and closed in winter - go figure

Les :)

Most reactions

Back