(3)3)3)3) Buy which one (3)3)3)3) who can decide for me ?????

I was referring to the viewfinder system. Nevermind.

See this comparison. T7i has 45 autofocus points, SL2 has only 9 focus points.

Side by Side Comparison: Digital Photography Review

I found 3 diff , everything else same ,

1. auto focus point

45 vs 9

2. size

heavy vs light weight

3. flash

T7i
Yes (flash)

SL2
Yes

so sl2 doesnt have light flash when taking low light area ?

BOTH have a flash unit built-in. In low light or when the camera has difficulty focusing, the Autofocus Assist on the T7i comes from the flash unit. BOTH cameras have a built-in electronic flash unit. I assume that the AF assist light on the SL2 is either in the body as a white-light, or as a red-type system.

BOTH have a flash unit built-in. In low light or when the camera has difficulty focusing, the Autofocus Assist on the T7i comes from the flash unit. BOTH cameras have a built-in electronic flash unit. I assume that the AF assist light on the SL2 is either in the body as a white-light, or as a red-type system.

thanks for explain . what about t7i u said has mirror >> what is that >< sl2 dont have ????

So , no one surely which one better ???

just like messi vs rolnado = unclear

There is no one "best" camera. Best is relative.
So what is more important to YOU?
  • I love ls 2 good size for travel but when i put my face in kind small to regconize looking the mirror
  • t7i is perfect for my face but heavy
If we say T7i and you buy it, then you complain that it is too heavy. And it will get even heavier when you use a large lens.
If we say SL2, and you buy it, then you complain about the viewfinder.

Here is a site that compares the 2 cameras.
Canon SL2 vs Canon T7i Detailed Comparison

In the end it is YOUR decision to make.

what is viewfinder ??? =
LS 2 has 9 point focus , if 9 point not showing when shooting picture will not taking ? is that viewfinder ?

example = my family 3 people in screen , and 9 point center , will picture shooting involve all of us ????
if not then 100% i will grab 45 point ,

i am not gotta spend 600$ buck for camera taking 1 person at a time photography,

what is viewfinder ??? =
LS 2 has 9 point focus , if 9 point not showing when shooting picture will not taking ? is that viewfinder ?

example = my family 3 people in screen , and 9 point center , will picture shooting involve all of us ????

i am not gotta spend 600$ buck for camera taking 1 person at a time photography,

getting all the people in the frame is more dependent on the aperture and focal length
(not 9 vs 45 focus points)
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

So whatever i saw in mirror glass is not covered at all >>
what :bi_polo:....

i am confused now

what is viewfinder ??? =

You need to STOP looking at cameras.
Right now you are bumbling around blind.
You are throwing out terms that you do not seem to understand, nor do not seem to understand how the camera works.
Whatever you buy will just frustrate you, because you won't be able to use it properly.

You need to study the parts of a camera so that you understand what these specs are, because you clearly do not.
Go download the camera manuals and study them, that might help.

Very important.
Take a beginners photography course.
I mean a class where you are in front of the instructor, and where you can ask him questions, not an online class or a YouTube video.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back