3 Black and Whites

oCyrus55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here a couple more of my favorites. The first two were taken at my grandma's house and the third was taken down in the caribbean.

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

May I be nitpicky?
For in the first photo I would have liked to see at least one of the two flowers entirely in the frame, in the second I would have wished for the butterfly's wings to be all inside the picture, and in the third it would have been nice to at least see a little light reflection on that bird's eye that points towards us. That bird is not quite a silhouette, yet what little detail shows is too dark. And the bird is smack in the centre of the picture.

But hey, these are nice.
I am only being nitpicky, like I said.

I agree with the above assessment. :thumbup:

Close crops are wonderful, but sometimes it can leave the eye wanting just a bit more information on the main subject. These all have great potential, though.

I would love #3 if there were more light on the bird showing detail. :)

The first two I'd like to see in color... flowers usually are so pretty in color. The last one I think you could crop off a bit on the right side and it would look great

I agree with you guys about how I could have gotten the whole butterfly in the second shot. For the third, when I got it developed I cropped some of that space out on the right side and it does look better. I disagree with what you guys think on the first picture though, but thanks for the input!

and heres the first one in color
34a8bf8d.jpg

Most reactions

Back