No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshjonesphoto.com
dsc00490yv.jpg

dsc00512nw.jpg

dsc00414de.jpg

I like the second best... its a really cool angle

I'm not that big on car photos (female here, maybe that is why?), but I really like the REFLECTIONS in the last two here. Wow. They make the pics for me, much more so than that car itself. Mostly so in Photo 2. I really like that one! Me. Someone who is not big on car pics! :D

I really like the reflections! Makes me want to go out and try but my car is light silver-- not much reflection there. Besides my car screams soccer mom :)

Hehe my car isn't quite that clean, I love #2, definitely the best angle, lighting and reflections in my opinion.

a little constructive advise. the background in the first shot is too busy and it looks as if the car is a little under exposed making the background very distracting. I would try to shoot with more of a solid building behind it. The second two are good depending on what you are going for. Im guessing you where trying to get more of the reflection than the car, atleast it looks that way from the angles. if that was the point great shots. If you where trying to get good shots of the car the reflections are very distracting. I would try to shoot someplace more open if your shooting for the car.

sorry if that is a little harsh, i really like automotive photography and like to try and help people improve if i see a way to help out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back