Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got at the park today during lunch.

IMG_6148.jpg

IMG_6162.jpg

IMG_6168.jpg

IMG_6200.jpg

What gear are you using (lens)?
You need to lower the ISO and use a flash.
Too much noise/grain.

Cheers

What gear are you using (lens)?
You need to lower the ISO and use a flash.
Too much noise/grain.

Cheers

Maybe there is an issue on your end or with the website.

No lens, Canon SX60HS point and shoot.

ISO is not high except for the last one. Stop pixel peeping and you wont notice. Besides, I scale the images down and export them at a 50% quality, then I delete them while keeping the original larger file. I printed out the flower at 6 x 6 and it looks good, using it as a teaching tool for volunteer work at my nearby botanical gardens next week, a craft project for the kids.

No flash needed on a clear, bright, sunny day with the dragonfly, as it would have been useless at my shooting distance. The flower was in the shade, did use the onboard flash for one exposure and it didn't look right.

That blue dragonfly... NICE!! I love the pop of the light blues in the webbing.

Thank you very much! I knew it was different while shooting but when I got it on my desktop monitor, I was surprised it was that dramatic. I really did little as far as editing; cropped, and bumped the sharpen 2 points.

Dragon fly pics are strange in regards to what people like vs. what I like to show. I am amazed by their translucent wings and always try to select a pic that shows something through the wing. I am learning people like them all alone on a peak with nothing showing under a wing except the a creamy background... Not sure why.

Last edited:

Thank you very much! I knew it was different while shooting but when I got it on my desktop monitor, I was surprised it was that dramatic. I really did little as far as editing; cropped, and bumped the sharpen 2 points.

Dragon fly pics are strange in regards to what people like vs. what I like to show. I am amazed by their translucent wings and always try to select a pic that shows something through the wing. I am learning people like them all alone on a peak with nothing showing under a wing except the a creamy background... Not sure why.

All I know is that they are bleeding hard to capture. So quick and zippy. Those are very nice images, so clear.

I like them both ways. Neat looking critters.

All I know is that they are bleeding hard to capture. So quick and zippy. Those are very nice images, so clear.

I like them both ways. Neat looking critters.

Thanks, the other guy said I needed a flash and they were noisy? .....

The "other guy" loves macro and was trying to help.
But with a point and shoot I guess you can't do much better.
Next time try to be nicer and don't expect only "loves" and "likes".

Cheers

All I have to say is Welcome to Earth? How about the Heaven side to things?

The "other guy" loves macro and was trying to help.
But with a point and shoot I guess you can't do much better.
Next time try to be nicer and don't expect only "loves" and "likes".

Cheers

I need all the help I can get and very open to it. I appreciate your feedback good or bad. I just did not agree with our feedback 100% is all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back