3 for C&C First time using a studio and model

MissCream

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There is a very similar thread on here but basically I took a basic lighting workshop here are a few pictures I ended up with. I went home and bought a strobe kit and a backdrop... Expensive hobby.... The pictures aren't all that exciting but I only had a short period of time with the model. The instructor didnt look at any of the pictures we took so I would like some C&C from you guys!

oji0ko.jpg

2e1bnzb.jpg

1hpfuv.jpg

Easily number 3. Looks good.

Yup agree #3 for sure. I would just watch your white balance on #1 next time....but nice job. Good job at being creative and not the boring portrait poses. ;)

I'm soooo bad with WB. I'm on a laptop too and it changes color from the top of my screen to the bottom so when I try to fix it, it's really hard to tell if I'm fixing it or making it worse...

Is your laptop dying on you? It shouldn't be changing colors that drastically...

Its not dying, its just a slight difference and its about 5 years old. I have replaced the screen and the new one is really crappy but it was all I could afford (I keep spending all my money on camera stuff...) The brightness changes from top to bottom as well, not fun for editing but I do the best I can with what I have!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back