3 for C&C please

iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i took these at an antique shop that let me take pictures inside, i was looking for old photographs and a stereoscope but couldnt find one.

also, any old photographs they had were going for 3 dollars each, i cant tell exactly how old they are because theres no dates anywhere on them, just the studio or producers name. they looked to be around the 30's or so, but the paper used wasnt thin, i have never come face to face with lithographs or daguerrotypes so i wouldnt know if thats what they were, anyway, heres the 3 shots i took

$DSC_0092.JPG$DSC_0093.JPG$DSC_0094.JPGits been a while since i asked for C&C so here we go

I like the second one a lot but i think it needs to be straighted.

now that you mention it, it does look a bit tilted :(

Viewing from iPhone so it could just be me, but the third looks a little over sharpened.

i think the third one would actually be pretty interesting if the globe wasn't there

#1 is too cluttered...
#2 is has many good elements in it; especially the two dead times in the time pieces...
#3: I like this image too; don't know why, i feel other way about it; i find the strength of this image is from the globe

Please don't paste together images like this; for independent evaluation about images, there must be some empty space around them

Regards :D

I actually like the first one BECAUSE of the clutterness. Then again, its all personal preference

i like the clutterness of the first one as well, it reminds me of those picture games that you have to find the missing items
and the 3rd one i had to oversharpen them it a little bit to get more of the color of the birdcage, and i agree that the globe does help the picture, without it i dont think it wouldve been as good

Most reactions

New Topics

Back