Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1. Reflections

2. 244

3. Horizontal

Comments welcome. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Very creative. The first is probably my favorite, but I also liked the creative use of repeated lines/shapes in #3. Nice trio of photos, IMO.

#3 really works for me (no, what am I saying - it's centered - unacceptable :lmao:). Is that a pair of gloves?

I really like 1, nicely seen and executed and 3 so clean, yum!

Like #1...just wish the R didn't drop down so far...but the creativity far outweighs that little nik.

#1 is very interesting. How did you see it ?
#3 is a classic eye pleaser, like it very much.
#2 is a problem, not with you but with the subject. I think I know why you took this shot (maybe). I am looking at such a entrances all the time and to the eye they seem romantic and worth a shot, but it doesn't work too often this way on the picture. In this case "it's not you, it's the camera" ! :lol:

Thanks all.

Yes those are gloves om the bench. Wish they were sharper.
I like 2 myself, but the detail is lost in the reduced size.

Thanks folks.

#1 is very interesting. How did you see it ?

I spent the afternoon walking off Chinese food with my kids. We were walking around Copley Square and the the mirrored nature of these pieces of sign caught my eye. I had been doing some window reflections earlier so the concept was on my mind. The sidewalk was busy so grabbed 3 shots and move on. This was the best of the 3, but not as good as I hoped.

#3 is a classic eye pleaser, like it very much.

Thanks.

#2 is a problem, not with you but with the subject. I think I know why you took this shot (maybe). I am looking at such a entrances all the time and to the eye they seem romantic and worth a shot, but it doesn't work too often this way on the picture. In this case "it's not you, it's the camera" ! :lol:

Again, the textures are lost in the smaller size, but I do get what you're saying. What grabbed me here was that it was in the city and in a pricey neighborhood, but the entrance was not all polished and new. There was character. The rake caught my eye. The viewer would never know all that unless they were there though.

Thanks again.

Reflections really does it for me. The other two are alright, but I do not feel any emotional or visceral connection to them.

I like #1 because it is different and #3 because of the symmetry.

Love your work. I'm going to start following you like a groupie. :hail:

Most reactions

Back