JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
60035939_1343801f42_o.jpg

What a lovely, lovely portrait of the three!
They are yours.
I think I can see that.
And if I should be wrong then I will go all :oops:.
But only then!
You apparently KNOW what you are doing when you take your girls' portrait.
What I did with the Leica, the b+w film and my kids was more than disappointing :(
Wanna see all the same?

sorry to disappoint Lafoto....time fer you to go all red.
This is from a wedding shoot over the summer...guess I could have pointed that out. :confused:

feel free to post yer shot :)

OK, here I go then :oops: and :blushing: and :oops: and :blushing: and :oops: and :blushing: and so on and so forth.

Would have been nice to see them, though...
I don't dare to show my more than weak (downright bad) results of pics taken with the Leica. I am at the very BOTTOM of the famous "learning curve" with that new (old) tool :(...

How cool!
Now I remember the "Sonja"-photo. You had put that one up here before.
All three of them are so natural. They all three look so cheerful. I like that.
But now I dare even less to show you the Leica-pics... :(
I must have made many a mistake...

Ah ok.
In this thread then, since it seems to be only "yours and mine"? ;) or maybe :sexywink:

:lol: :mrgreen: :lmao: :D :biggrin:

Leica-Test_Florian.jpg

Florian, my son (16) - garden, natural light (overcast sky), f5.6 at 1/125, I think - or I might have tried the f4...??

Leica-Test_Sabine2.jpg

Sabine, my daughter (12) - garden, natural light (overcast sky), and for this one I think I definitely tried the f4 or 2.8, but dang! I don't remember.

Leica-Test_Sabine1.jpg

Sabine again, indoors, natural light through the window behind her and another one on the other side of the room, and definitely f2 at 1/60. I remember that.
This one is very grainy...

Plus I had to up contrasts for all these scans, the prints came back all very milky and grey - disappointing to the max, believe me!

very nice for a first go with the Leica. :)
Were they printed on colour paper...they have a bluish tinge on my monitor (which is calibrated; so they shouldn't if they are true BW) or is it that they are RGB files?

Don't you ever ask me! They may well have been...! For all I know!
Since I don't know anyone with a darkroom, I had to hand them in to be lab processed. Since black and white is a special wish, they may no longer have the right paper and may well use colour paper for the prints.
Whatever: I was disappointed, and I remember the prints that my dad or uncle got out of their negatives taken with this same Leica well: they were a lot blacker, whiter, in short: they had CONTRASTS. My prints don't :(

I love this shot, Jon!

This is from a wedding shoot? Wow -whoever the (collective) parents are, I am betting they just loved this shot. Great pose and capture of expressions. :thumbup:

I love this shot! Great tone and wonderful timing to get their expressions! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back