3 Month Old - BW mostly

3of11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would love any input on these. Also, do you have any that you would recommend for me to use as advertising on my website? Can you think of anything I can do to remove the hand in #4? I love that picture but can't get past the fact that there is a hand in the background. Do you see a pink cast in #5? Any ideas on how to correct that? I've tried a few things but they haven't worked. Thanks again for any advice on these.

IMG_7107.jpg

IMG_7067.jpg

IMG_7076.jpg

IMG_7054.jpg

IMG_7149.jpg

Oh, she's gorgeous!

Very nice shots. I'm not keen on the flower on the head in all of them, but I'm guessing you also have some without?

#4 is a clear winner for me - beautiful sharp eyes. I also really like #2 - you caught a great smile there.

#3 is a little dark for me - the eyes, anyway.

Good job - I'm sure mom is thrilled.

3 is my favorite :)

wow,
definately 4!
love 3 too but the right hand eye needs a bit of lightening
nice work

I really enjoyed this series!

I do think that each of these could have the exposure bumped up. I'd love to see a tad bit more contrast on them as well.

#5 is especially flat as far as contrast goes. I think that it's a beautiful composition, and a beautiful moment for mom and baby.

I played with it a little, bumped the exposure, bumped the contrast, pulled some yellow out of mom's face, and brightened baby's eyes.

I do, however, really like contrasty bright photos. This may not be your style.

3202678230_41cd138c5a.jpg

Great shots!!!

3 and 4 are my favorite :) These are precious. I agree that I would probably take some without the flower as well.

I think 5 looks much better the way twocolor brightened it up.

Nice work!

In regards to removing the hand, it is resting on top of the baby it seems. If this is the case, then it is not "part of the baby" or where the baby should be filling. Just paint it black like the other side and see how it looks. Just go down from the babies neck, and then above the arm and keep that whiter thing

Love the comments and advice everyone! Thanks so much! I DEFINITELY see the need to lighten the mother/baby picture and add more contrast.

Love the comments and advice everyone! Thanks so much! I DEFINITELY see the need to lighten the mother/baby picture and add more contrast.
:thumbdown: The contrast is perfect, and if you do lighten them up, though I don't think you should, be careful not to block up the highlights.

Nice shot's im with the other's #4 I like alot with #2 the next........:thumbup:

I actually like the hand in number 4, I think its quite endearing, and seems to send a quiet message about love. Either way, the set is great!

Great job, Love the focus on the eyes! I agree about a bit more color/contrast!

I love the third one with the close crop and the look on her face. The fourth one I didn't notice a hand, even though you said it to begin with, because I was so focused on her eyes. But that might just be me. I would say #2, #3, or #4 as a promo for your website. Great job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back