3 Pictures from the middle of nowhere (aka, East Bernard)

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
Well, Scott's back and we went off to look for somewhere to shoot. We found East Bernard :)

My first Cemetary shots, sans crows.

This was an attempt to create the beautiful skies Sean always gets in his pictures.
Here's the process: Selected the sky and desaturated all but a bit of cyan, and all the blue (then I saturated the blue). I then did color replace to get the shade I wanted. Finally I used the elliptical select to add the vignetting. (wow, that was a lot of work.)
Jesusforum.jpg

No comment on this one
InLovingMemoryforum.jpg

And finally, a purple cow. I'd like to thank Bill Gates for the idea. (As I was previewing the image in Windows, a glitch caused the whole thing to be purple, so I went with it.) And thanks to Scott for helping me with the blur.
HolyCowforum.jpg

I know this is the Photo Gallery, but go ahead and critique it if you so choose.

The purple cow now only lacs the work "Milka" on its back... well, Americans might not understand this? It's the purple cow of the Milka-chocolate ads... Who knows with whom Bill Gates is conspiring????

I like the second best of the series, to me that one is quite emotional. Very simple, yet beautiful.

:lol: The purple cow is funny. Like what you've done with the first. You've got Sean's sky down :) Lots of work but it paid off very well :) Hope you two had fun!!!

Thank you both. LaFoto, no I hadn't heard of Milka, but now I want some :D
And Amanda, :shock: I was just hoping to get close on that sky! Thanks so much :)

Scott and I were just sitting here, saw the purple mistake, and both agreed that's what needed to happen!

Most reactions

Back