rwebsz0923.jpg

rwebsz0922.jpg

3 and a honey bee...
rwebsz0924.jpg

4 and a Chiller munk..
rwebsz0925.jpg

5 then.. Golf!!!
rwebsz0904.jpg

I won't bore you with all the great swings.. so I will move on.. After a great dinner prepared by my wonderful wife.. we headed out to Valley Inn

6 and Common Turn
rwebsz0921.jpg

7 RWBB
rwebsz0920.jpg

8 a Great Blue heron, attacked bt a Female RWBB
rwebsz0918.jpg

rwebsz0917.jpg

rwebsz0915.jpg

thanks for looking!

YOU found the egret?
Or the egret found YOU?
In the first it much rather looks like my second option!! :D Cool pic. Egret without beak. Made me look at it for a long time :lol:

So you say you got 3 photos taken and present 10?
That is a funny way of counting :wink: :wink:

Fantastic as always… Keep up this level of photographic excellence and we will all learn to hate you!

Jeeze… Post a crappy photo once in a while, please? :wink:

Great photos.. Loving 3 and 4

Thanks everyone! I hope you don't hate me too much!

LaFoto said:
YOU found the egret?
Or the egret found YOU?
In the first it much rather looks like my second option!! :D Cool pic. Egret without beak. Made me look at it for a long time :lol:

So you say you got 3 photos taken and present 10?
That is a funny way of counting :wink: :wink:

you are so funny LaFoto! To count properly I fired 380 "shoots" yesterday in all.. it was a fun full day! I started at 7AM, and finished editing and posting at Midnight. And I still haven't edited Daisys pics yet!

great shots ray, love those egret and heron captures... :thumbup:

wow awesome shots ray....... that first one look very wierd!!... like its head has shrunk :lol: ........... love the heron ones :thumbup:

hey these look familiar :) j/k great shooting Ray, really love the GBH.

Wonderful shots as usual! #1 made me do a double take. How many times do you think it has to swallow to get it's food from it's mouth to it's stomach?! That's one loooong neck. Love the rich earthy colors of the chipmonk. Were you using the same lense for all of these?

Alex06 said:
Wonderful shots as usual! #1 made me do a double take. How many times do you think it has to swallow to get it's food from it's mouth to it's stomach?! That's one loooong neck. Love the rich earthy colors of the chipmonk. Were you using the same lense for all of these?

Thanks Alex.. yes, the 80-400 for all of them, and most are shot at 400 MM.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back