3 TPFrs Plus 1 get together in Raleigh

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Alpha, spiffybeth, spiffy's cousin Claire and I got together today in Raleigh. Hot, humid and hazy describes the weather to a tee.

Well, I had to start with a couple of Bloody Mary's.
_D308655.jpg

Here's the three plue one of us. From left to right
Alpha, kundalini, Plus 1, spiffybeth
3Plus1.jpg

Individuals

Alpha
Alpha.jpg

spiffybeth
spiffybeth.jpg

Claire aka Plus 1
Claire.jpg

kundalini
kundalini.jpg

That's all I've got processed so far, more to follow.

Heya! :D
This is cool!!
Another small TPF meet-up gets its own thread!
And we get to see you here, Alpha, Beth, Plus 1 and Kundalini. Great! Those of kundalini are exceptionally clear! :D ;) Cool outfit you're wearing. And Beth, what happened to your jeans??? (A mother asking here :wink: ).

And we get to see you here, Alpha, Beth, Plus 1 and Kundalini. Great! Those of kundalini are exceptionally clear! :D ;) Cool outfit you're wearing. And Beth, what happened to your jeans??? (A mother asking here :wink: ).
Well, Corinna, I think my own sense of humor is biting me in the backside. Claire is being called Plus 1 only because she is not a member....yet, we may have a convert on our hands though. :lol:

Oh, and thanks for the compliment on my photo of myself. I tried really hard to get the exposure correct on that shot. :lmao:

Here are two more really quick edits for the show.

Beth admiring herself in the reflection.
_D308686.jpg

One of the locals.
_D308682-bw.jpg

Watch this space.

id like to state a few things for the record here.

there was a storm to our southwest (thank you very much)

Plus 1 and i were not subjected to pizza bagels on blueberry bagels, but rather plain and everything bagels.

corinna, my pants are old and ripped. thats pretty much it. had i know i would have liked them so much when i bought them, i would have bought more than one pair.

Plus 1's photos to come

Looks like you all had fun :)

Also, Alpha looks like Clark Kent.

defeatest Alpha (after he lost to me in a VERY INTENSE sumo wrestling match)

photo by Plus 1
defeatestmaxwo1.jpg

Oh! :shock:
And photos of you in firm embrace with Alpha DURING the sumo wrestling match??? Maybe?

I would just like to say that it was very hot and my hair did not look good. And Kundalini that first photo makes my face look fat!

In any event. It was a good time. More photos to come I'm sure. Hopefully Kundalini will post that photo of me dipping into my old breakdancing moves and busting a freeze on the stage (albeit with my screw-up attempts as well ;) )

Last edited:
there was a storm to our southwest (thank you very much)

Plus 1 and i were not subjected to pizza bagels on blueberry bagels, but rather plain and everything bagels.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Also, Alpha looks like Clark Kent.
... but he is friggin' Superman. :biggrin:

I And Kundalini that first photo makes my face look fat!
errr.... the camera adds ten pounds???

Hopefully (kundalini) will post that photo of me dipping into my old breakdancing moves and busting a freeze on the stage (albeit with my screw-up attempts as well ;) )
I don't know why everybody was ass-over-end yesterday.

Alpha bustin' a move....
alpha-busta.jpg

spiffybeth ..... hmmm..... I think this was a cartwheel...
spiffy-split.jpg

I feel under pressure to get something out so all of mine are quiky edits.......

Here's a couple more.

Dude at the head bangers ballroom at Moores Square.
_D308668.jpg

Painted Windows.
painted-windows.jpg

More to come...............

Oy!
You did have fun!
And Beth, something's even wronger about that pair of jeans of yours than I previously thought! :wink:

Kundalini do you have that other one where my head was turned away? I never got any shots of myself back in the day when I did that stuff more regularly.

Last edited:
stunning shot of the rip in my pants!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back