3 week Pan-Asia trip photos

agp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, I not-so-recently returned from a three week trip across Asia, and I'd like to share some photos here.

I must admit, another reason I am returning is to ask Chris Crossley how he took some of those ridiculous photos he has. Chris I'm calling you out, teach me! Please!

First up, my favorites from Shanghai and neighboring areas.

This next photo is how my interest in photography all started... Two years ago during my visit to Shanghai, I had a Fuji J10, and I had some major struggles when photographing the skyline. Mainly because I did not know how to use a camera other than pointing and then clicking. As a result, here is my picture from two years ago.

And now, two years later.

From Singapore

Handheld 12 photo hdr panorama. This was a pain to edit.

From Bali, Indonesia

My friend too the one below. Because my SD card from that day got wiped, so all my photos are gone.

These are just some of my favorites. I have lots more that I have not gotten around to editing. I will post the remainder here when they are ready.

pm me any question....you have a great collection of images...Asia is an awesome place

Wow, nice set, but that one of the building in the fog with the blue lights is incredible! [emoji119][emoji119]

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this set, show me more!

Looks like a lot of fun, both photowise as well as traveling, which places did you visit?

pm me any question....you have a great collection of images...Asia is an awesome place

Thanks for all your help!

Great series. Asia is such an amazing place for a westerner to photograph!

Thank you, I'm a half easterner and half westerner. But I'd say culturally I'm more west.

Wow, nice set, but that one of the building in the fog with the blue lights is incredible! [emoji119][emoji119]

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Jake, that one is the Shanghai World Finance Center. We call it the big bottle opener.

I love this set, show me more!

Looks like a lot of fun, both photowise as well as traveling, which places did you visit?

Thanks, I visited the following places:

Shanghai and surrounding cities, Singapore, Bangkok, Bali, and Hong Kong.

Nominated the "Big Bottle Opener" for POTM!

Jake

Nice set. I enjoyed see the one from 2 years ago and the progress you have made. Keep on shooting, great job

Most reactions

New Topics

Back