Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SJF_0025.jpg

SJF_0031.jpg

2221807520_cd42cce2c9_b.jpg

SJF_0026.jpg

SJF_0022.jpg

Wow... ok. Those are amazing. His eyes stand out beautifully. Please, tell me right here and now HOW you did those eyes in PS!!!

Wow... ok. Those are amazing. His eyes stand out beautifully. Please, tell me right here and now HOW you did those eyes in PS!!!

:D Thanks Jamie! considering the little monster would not still still, im really plaesed with them!!

The eyes were brought out using the custom high pass filter and a little dodging and burning where needed :)

65 views and 1 comment :( are they that bad??!

these are great.;)

could you explain the eyes a bit more deteiled for me?

no rush when your not too busy.

Nice work Kanikula! I like the focus and processing on the eyes. The only thing I would work on a little more is the skin tone. Its seems a bit too yellow in some of them.

Overall, great job. Thanks for sharing! :)

NJ

I love these pics! Very nice job. Beautiful blue eyes! Congrat's, these are winners in my opinion!

TY guys :) Im dead chuffed with these

NJ, Whats the best way to adjust the skin tone?? The light in our lounge is really warm so it couldnt be avoided :(

TY guys :) Im dead chuffed with these

NJ, Whats the best way to adjust the skin tone?? The light in our lounge is really warm so it couldnt be avoided :(

The best way to adjust skin tone is to shoot in RAW format, and then play with the white balance and color temperature in post processing.

If you are shooting JPEG only, you can make a lasso selection roughly around the parts of the subject's skin, then do a layer adjustment of Hue/Saturation, and selectively reduce the amount of the yellow channel in that adjustment layer. It might be -10 or as much as -20 or -30, whatever you are happy with. You may also want to adjust the Red channel a bit as well. Then, when you are happy with the results, flatten the layer and save.

To get good accurate skin tone, I usually have a sample pic on hand that I use for reference, which I know is the skin tone Im looking for. It helps me be consistent with skin tone color.

If you want more detail on the process I use, just let me know. I'd be happy to share. :)

NJ

Great shots, but that kid looks pissed. I wouldn't want to make him mad, I have a feeling he has a wild cranky side.

Nice job to you though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back